1. How much does a Classic Wrap and Bridal Wrap cost?
Our Classic Wraps are priced at £49.50 and our Bridal Wraps are priced at £60. All Satin trim Bridal Wraps include luxury gift packaging. If you would like any further information on gift and Wedding gift packaging for any of our Classic or Bridal Wraps, please email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
2. Do you accept international orders?
Yes. For international deliveries, please contact our customer service team via our Contact page for an international delivery quote. Currently we only deliver online orders to the UK (excluding channel Islands).
3. How do I return or exchange my order?
If for any reason you’re not happy with your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund. Items must be returned within 14 days of your order. Refunds will be processed within 3 working days. Please use the returns label provided. For full information on how to return your order, please view our Returns Policy page.
4. How long will my order take to arrive?
Our standard delivery will take 2-5 working days to arrive. If ordered before 2:30pm, items can be delivered the next working day with a surcharge unless ordered on a weekend or bank holiday, in which case the order will be processed the following working day and delivered one day later.
5. How do I contact customer services?
For all enquiries please visit our Contact page.
6. Can I send my order as a gift?
Yes, your gift can be delivered directly to the recipient with our Modesty Company gift box and card containing a personalised message from you for £5.
7. How do I care for my towel wrap?
- Wash your towel wrap at 40-60ºC with like colours.
- When using fabric softener use very sparingly and follow the manufacturer’s minimum dosing guidelines. Too much softener will cause the water absorbency of your towel to be reduced resulting in a greasy feel when drying yourself.
- Always close the hook and loop Velcro when washing. This will prevent the Velcro from pulling the terry towel side (inside of the wrap).
- For tumble drying, it is not recommended to exceed 60ºC. This temperature is sufficient to restore the pile and maintain a soft fluffy towel at all times.
If you keep these simple facts in mind your Modesty Towel wrap should last for many years to come.